03.08.2011 Now you can find the chipboard product “LivingBoard” from Pfleiderer Industrie in the product database greenbuildingproducts.eu. The low emitting particle board is free of formaldehyde resins and contribute to a high indoor environmental quality. Furthermore the timber is sourced responsible. Livingboard is available with an FSC certificate.
Your declarations for download:
Example: Livingboard face P7
The product fulfills the following LEED and DGNB criteria:
LEED New Construction:
- The product does not contain added urea-formaldehyde resins and contribute to achieve one LEED credit withinIEQ Credit 4.4 “Composite Wood and Agrifiber Products”.
- The product contains 35% recycled materials and contribute to achieve LEED credits within MR Credit 4 “Recycled Content”.
- The product is available as up to 100% FSC certified and thus contributes to achieve a LEED credit within MR Credit 7 “Certified Wood”.
DGNB Neubauversion 2009:
- The product is free of wood preservatives. The product fulfills the requirements of action level 1 to 4 and contributes to achieve 10 (of max. 10) criterion points within Criterion 06 `Risks for the regional environment´.
- The product is sourced from central european forests. The product is on demand available with
an FSC or PEFC certificate. The product fulfills the requirements of action level 1 to 3 and contributes to achieve 10 (of max. 10) criterion points within Criterion 08 `Other impacts on the global environment´.
You can find further information on www.industrie.pfleiderer.com.