03.08.2011 Now you can find the chipboard product “LivingBoard” from Pfleiderer Holzwerkstoffe GmbH in the product database greenbuildingproducts.eu. The low emitting particle board is free of formaldehyde resins and contribute to a high indoor environmental quality. Furthermore the timber is sourced responsible. Livingboard is available with an FSC certificate.
Your declarations for download:
Example: Livingboard face P7
The product fulfills the following LEED and DGNB criteria:
LEED New Construction:
- The product does not contain added urea-formaldehyde resins and contribute to achieve one LEED credit withinIEQ Credit 4.4 “Composite Wood and Agrifiber Products”.
- The product contains 35% recycled materials and contribute to achieve LEED credits within MR Credit 4 “Recycled Content”.
- The product is available as up to 100% FSC certified and thus contributes to achieve a LEED credit within MR Credit 7 “Certified Wood”.
DGNB Neubauversion 2009:
- The product is free of wood preservatives. The product fulfills the requirements of action level 1 to 4 and contributes to achieve 10 (of max. 10) criterion points within Criterion 06 `Risks for the regional environment´.
- The product is sourced from central european forests. The product is on demand available with
an FSC or PEFC certificate. The product fulfills the requirements of action level 1 to 3 and contributes to achieve 10 (of max. 10) criterion points within Criterion 08 `Other impacts on the global environment´.
You can find further information on www.industrie.pfleiderer.com.